Play with your writing, a new series of weekly posts, posted on Thursdays, where I get you to play with your writing, and burst through all the muck you have in the way of your writing career. A lot of these posts appeared on an old blog of mine, by the same name.
- Do you have faith in your writing?
- Do you have faith you are supposed to be a writer?
- Do you have faith in your passion?
- Do you have faith in your muse?
- Do you have faith in you?
If the answer on any of these questions is no, let me tell you this: fear lives for no. Fear loves you cowering in a corner, struggling to find words to describe how miserable you feel.
So, are you ready to have faith?
Start writing, and keep at it. Stick out your tongue at fear.
Show your strength.