Last week I wrote a random thoughts post, and I enjoyed that so much, that I’ve decided to write one again 🙂
- I believe that love will always prevail. We do have a choice however, we do have a choice how far we let hate go. We, as people, have to draw the line.
- Insomnia is really horrible lately. Will try late night yoga and see if that helps.
- Took some melatonin last night. Still loopy. But it makes for some really weird writing 😀
- Seriously in awe of all the protesters and lawyers working for free to help refugees.
- I am a major introvert. I believe that there is space for an introvert resistance that honors our inner self and gives us space to share our feelings and give our support!
- Wrote a lot yesterday and am still pondering if I should share it. Maybe I need to set an alarm when I start to ponder, and then when it goes, either delete or post. Pondering is such a waste of time, sometimes.
- Thoroughly enjoyed the fact that Federer won the Aussie open. What a match!
- My cat is sleeping at my feet, snoring. I wish I could sleep as well as her. And my husband.
- Happy year of the Rooster! It’s gonna be LOUD!