One day I sat down with my notebook, ready to write whatever wanted to be written and wrote these rules to live by, from my inner child to me and the world. I figured it was about time to share them 🙂
Here is the (still growing) list of Sylly rules:
- Always wear comfy clothes (you never know when the urge to do yoga strikes!)
- Always keep a notepad by your side (you never know when inspiration strikes)
- Don’t get in the way of your art.
- Bring yourself back to joy, always (it is where your strength is)
- Surround yourself with things that inspire you and bring you joy
- Do what your heart guides you to. It is your destiny.
- The more you fear, the more you need to do things (except when you are about to become a lion’s next meal, then just run!)
- Fear has only one use: to kick it aside with gusto. Make your heart roar!